Please follow below steps for Manually send a Confirmed Opt-In campaign to your contacts to confirm their interest
- Click the Profile Icon and then click My Settings.
- Click the link by Confirmed Opt-in. If you haven’t enabled Confirmed Opt-in yet, the link will say “OFF“. If you’ve previously enabled it, the link will say “ON.”
- Read through the detailed information and then scroll down and make sure that “Confirmed Opt-in – On” is selected.
- Click Next.
- Check the boxes indicating you understand and agree with each statement.
- Click Finish.
- Click “Send a Confirm Contacts Email (Optional).“
- Enter an email campaign name and click Next.
- Continue clicking Next to fill out the:
- Message Header – This includes information like the subject name, from name, and from email address. Make sure these are filled out appropriately so your contacts recognize the sender.
- Introduction – Here you can add a logo and change the Title and Subtitle of the email.
- Message – This includes pre-populated information that we don’t recommend changing. The message informs contacts that if they don’t respond, they won’t be able to receive mailings from you.
- Email Signature – Here you can fill out your contact information.
- Global Colors & Fonts – Customize the colors and fonts throughout the email here. We recommend keeping the color scheme simple.
- Message Footer – This includes your physical business address and is required to be filled in.
- Click Save & Next to finish.
- Select the list that will receive the campaign and click Next.
- Choose the email campaign delivery date and click Finish.
Tip: Remember to turn Confirmed Opt-in off if you don’t want to make new contacts confirm their interest at signup.
Tip: Use fresh mail id for conformation testing…..