Question: I want to audio auto-play in android and iPhone mobiles is it possible?
- Audio/video autoplay is not allowed on iPhone, iPad and Android. It’s a limit from the device, and there is no way to bypass it.
- On both iOS and Android (this includes both mobile and tablet devices) it is not possible to ‘autoplay’ a media file. What this means, in practice, is that you always need a user action to initiate an audio or video play, such as a button click.
- Another autoplay solution, especially applicable to audio, is using audio sprites. Instead of having different audio files you stitch them all together in one big file and move the current time. Another decent solution, but this takes a lot more work and overhead, and is probably unusable for video because of the file size. Also, you can still only play one sound at the same time.
- Yet another autoplay solution, only applicable for audio, is to use theWeb Audio API. Here’s an article about how to use it on iOS. Unfortunately the Web Audio API is not supported on any version of Internet Explorer and the stock Android Browser (Chrome for Android does support it), so you need to use other solutions for those browsers. You could try using something like Howler.js to make it work on all platforms.
Article taken from “haykranen.nl”
Please find below steps to forwarding…
- Login into godaddy.
- Go to “My account” select “Mange domain”.
- In domain settings see “Forwarding” section click on “Manage” under Domain.
- In Forwarding and Masking page “Add Forwarding”.
- Within “Add Forwarding” add domain name with http://www.my-domain.com with 301(Permanent).
- Please check the “Name servers” checkbox weather you need to update “Name servers” or not.
- It will take around 48 hours to propagate.
CoreFTP and filezilla having limit to show files in folder.
Using File Manager plugin we’ll download every file.
Check below screenshot.
In mobile device
- Settings > Developer options on
- In Developer options, select the USB debugging checkbox:
- An alert prompts you to allow USB debugging. Tap OK.
- Need to check about android version and install specified android debugging suite.
- On your desktop Chrome browser, navigate to chrome://inspect. Confirm that Discover USB devices is checked:
- Tip: You can also get to chrome://inspect by selecting Chrome menu > More tools > Inspect Devices.
On your device, an alert prompts you to allow USB debugging from your computer. Tap OK.
If you have problems finding your device on the chrome://inspect page
enable USB debugging (Android 4.3).
Step 1: Go to Settings.
Step 2: Click About.
Step 3: Open Software information.
Step 4: Tap Build number continuously until a pop-up hint informs you that you’ve entered the developer mode.
Step 5: Return to Settings.
Step 6: Find and open Developer options.
Step 7: Select USB debugging and click OK.
Every android phone need ADB to debug site from desktop here provided Universal ADB
Here’s the installer file:
Here’s the Github source code:
Thanks to an XDA thread for gathering the device/vendor ids:
$ mysqldump -u dbuser -p dbname > filename.sql -> press Enter
$ password: ********* -> press Enter
Database backup has been created.
Many reasons to show the error “server unexpectedly closed network
connection”. Please check the following things.
1. Are you able to ping the server from client PC?
2. How many attempts have you tried? Some cases system block the user
attempting more then three attempts or whatever settings you
mentioned in configuration file.
3. Is there any firewall settings who block your IP?